We Specialize In Gas & Wood-Burning Appliance Sales, Installation & Services
When it comes to the look of the flame and heat output, many homeowners are of the opinion that wood-burning fireplaces can’t be beat, but with recent advances in technology, gas fireplaces are taking the lead for a number of reasons:
- Convenience/Ease of Use – You can’t beat the convenience and ease of use of a gas appliance: the fuel is directly hooked up; there’s no storing bulk fuel; you don’t even need to technically “build” a fire. All you have to do is flip a switch or push a button and your fire is roaring and ready to be enjoyed. Only have a few minutes of peace but could really use the relaxation of a fire? Not a problem with a gas-burning appliance! That switch or button that made enjoying your fire such a cinch is the same switch or button you’ll need to hit to turn off your fireplace or stove. With a gas-burning appliance, there’s no waiting around for the fire to die before leaving. In our modern world, this convenience is a big selling point.
- Low Maintenance/Cleanup – Along the same lines, gas-burning appliances won’t require you to empty the ashbox or remove fuel remnants. Other than annual inspections and cleanings, your gas appliance won’t require much maintenance at all. Instead, you’ll enjoy an appliance that is always beautiful, clean and ready to use.
- Clean/Efficient Burn – Although modern wood-burning appliances are designed to efficiently use fuel, gas-burning appliances dominate this area. They’re known for their complete and clean burn, which is a serious plus for those that are trying to live a “green” lifestyle. And with increasingly stringent restrictions on wood burning by the EPA and the Bay Area Air Quality Control Board, gas is definitely the wave of the future. Your clean burning gas appliance can be used even on those pesky no burn days when wood burning of any kind is not allowed.
Here At Fireplace Safety Services, We Can Take Care Of All Of Your Gas-Burning Appliance Needs. We Can:
- Build a new gas-burning fireplace in your home or office.
- Convert your wood-burning fireplace to gas by installing a new gas insert.
- Install a new gas-burning free-standing stove to add heat and ambiance to your space.
- Construct a gas-burning outdoor fireplace or firepit to enhance your outdoor experience.
- Repair, maintain, and troubleshoot your gas-burning appliance.
For those of you who want an EPA-approved insert or built-in wood-burning fireplace, we can help with that, too, if still allowed in your area.
Need help maintaining your wood-burning appliance and chimney system? We’ve got you covered there, too! We’re the experts you can trust with all of your wood-burning needs. We’ll even give you tips on building a cleaner-burning, safer and more efficient fire!
Call Us For More Information!
If you’d like to learn more about our gas and wood-burning construction, installation and maintenance services, give us a call at 415-252-0676 or click here. We’re more than happy to discuss the perks of each fuel type with you!